[M3devel] license..

Jay jayk123 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 23 16:20:47 CET 2008

Where must the Critical Mass notice be displayed?

See for example cminstall/src/config/NT386*.

Did they remove all the individual Digital notices? I'll check later..

I'm not against licensing and all, but I dislike big banners *everywhere*, in every file.
One little file per directory I guess ok, still kind of obnoxious.
It's not up to me obviously, it's up to the original author.
We have it far from the worst, I realize. I have seen some humungous per-file banners.
The banners are often the vast majority of the file...
(all the more reason to smush files together :) )