[M3devel] CM3 5.5.1 works on Ubuntu 7.10!

Neels Janosch Hofmeyr neels at elego.de
Fri Jan 25 01:45:22 CET 2008

Thanks Olaf, Tony, Mika and Jay, I have cm3 working on Ubuntu 7.10!
Complete instructions are given in the attached file. After all, it
_does_ look quite simple. But only once you know how. Please let me know
if you have any improvements waiting. I'll check this file into the CVS
somewhere.

We need to add these instructions to modula3.elegosoft.com, so that
others do not take the same "shortcuts" I did. If noone else feels like
doing it, I will. But right now, it's way past bedtime.

All the best,
Neels

--
Neels Janosch Hofmeyr
Software Developer

neels at elego.de
Public Key: http://binarchy.net/neels/neels.hofmeyr.public.key.asc

elego Software Solutions GmbH           http://www.elegosoft.com
Gustav-Meyer-Allee 25, Gebäude 12       HRB 77719
13355 Berlin, Germany                   Amtsgericht Charlottenburg
Tel.: +49 30 23 45 86 96                Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin
Fax:  +49 30 23 45 86 95                Geschäftsführer: Olaf Wagner