[M3devel] [M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Tony Hosking hosking at cs.purdue.edu
Mon Jan 7 21:27:30 CET 2008

Also, following up on your changes for the backend.  I suggest you
take a look at the way things are handled in the M3BackLinux.m3 code
for PM3.  You should be able to switch between the integrated backend
and the gcc-based backend similarly, based on the value of the
M3_BACKEND_MODE flag.  Thus, controlling the backend is a simple
matter of changing the cm3.cfg.