[M3devel] CM3 on Leopard

Darko darko at darko.org
Mon Jan 7 21:41:48 CET 2008

No, that's actually my idea of pain - the scripts never seem to work
for me. But I'll give it a try because I need to have a go at the
(byte) alignment problem evident with the current Intel Darwin
compiler at some point. I've actually never really had a problem with
Mac OS revisions beyond a cfg file tweak or a rollback of gcc versions.