[M3devel] nt386gnu is posix or win32?

Darko darko at darko.org
Thu Jan 10 17:35:05 CET 2008

On 10/01/2008, at 3:16 AM, Jay wrote:
> By "serious" I mean, "ship real software using it".

Then the question is: what is' real' software. I've shipped commercial
software (a smallish application) using the existing native back end,
which doesn't produce very good code, but the performance was
adequate. For many other applications this won't be the case.

You should look at this issue the other way around: If it allows
people to build 'serious' software, they will use it. If you have an
interest in Windows and M3, this would be one of the most useful
things you could do, IMHO.

Darko.