[M3devel] [M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Tony Hosking hosking at cs.purdue.edu
Sat Jan 19 18:48:06 CET 2008

So, I am very confused now.  Does NT386GNU no longer mean use of the
full set of GNU tools m3cc/ld/as, as would be available under
Cygwin?  I thought the point of this was to be able to run in as much
of a GNU environment as possible.  GNU to me means the whole
toolsuite not just m3cc.  To me, a GNU-based environment on Windows
holds great attraction, since it consists of tools that I generally
always install on Windows, that I know, and are similar to the other
platforms I use.