[M3devel] next problem (NT386GNU)

Tony Hosking hosking at cs.purdue.edu
Mon Jan 21 18:01:28 CET 2008

I just need to fix m3cc/cm3cg to emit the stdcall parameter
information for imported procedures.  It is simply a matter of not
ignoring declare_param for import_procedure chunks.  This means
maintaining a current_function_decl (and possibly a
current_param_count) stack (since import_procedure can occur inside a
declare_procedure chunk).  I know what needs doing, but have not much
free time right now...