[M3devel] platform/build_dir is a big tuple?

Jay jayk123 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 23 04:33:24 CET 2008

Ok now? It's just types and the warnings should be gone.

ps: I think all compilers should be cross-capable in one executable if that is easy. CM3 is, except
for the missing integrated backend and mklib.
Others like Java are. Not easy with gcc/cm3cg darn which makes some of CM3's functionality moot.
And the missing linker...

 - Jay