[M3devel] Open CM3 regression tests

Tony Hosking hosking at cs.purdue.edu
Mon Jan 28 00:18:05 CET 2008

I would be surprised if the front-end is wrong, but it might be.  It
might also be some strange interaction with the backend.  I can put
this on my stack of things to look at, but it will be a little while
as I catch up with other things -- I've only just begun to regain
usable sight in one of my eyes after scratching a cornea last week.