[M3devel] Looking for CM3 Tinderbox regression test participants, was: Re: M3 concerns

Olaf Wagner wagner at elegosoft.com
Thu Jan 31 20:03:17 CET 2008

Great!

Just go ahead and try one target of your choice; I dare say you should
have no problem with the setup. (Solaris would be great, as this is
a completely different architecture, and our last Sun died some time ago.)

If it works OK, we should soon see the results in the tinderbox.
We can then add others one by one. As you're the first to respond,
you've got the free choice what and how much you will take over;
running the tests regularly will cost some resources in form of disk
space and cpu, of course. I'd like to set up a reliable network,
that's why I want to progress cautiously and observe the effects and
impacts.

If I can be of any hlep, just let me know; as you've got ssh access
already, everything *should* just work... ;-)

Thanks in advance,

Olaf