[M3devel] [M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Randy Coleburn rcoleburn at scires.com
Mon Jun 23 20:10:15 CEST 2008

Hi Henning:

Not sure about any "good style rules" here.  I am not aware of breaking any rules.

PDF is a fairly universal format.  These PDF documents provide the user's guide for the CM3-IDE package.

The PDF files were created by printing a Microsoft Word document to the free pdf995 driver from Software995.com.

I have provided the original Microsoft Word .DOC file in the repository as well, so if anyone wants to convert to a different format, you have the original source.

Regards,
Randy

On Sat, 21 Jun 2008, Randy Coleburn wrote:

> CVSROOT:/usr/cvs
> Changes by:rcoleburn at birch.08/06/21 06:15:35
>
> Added files:
> cm3/doc/help/CM3_IDE/: basics.pdf beyond-basics.pdf
>                        customization.pdf environment.pdf
>                        index.html interface-index.pdf intro.pdf
>                        more-info.pdf packages.pdf recipes.pdf
>                        user-guide.pdf

I thought it is not good style to put machine generated files, and
especially binary files, to CVS repositories. Are the PDF files made from
TeX?