[M3devel] Recent tinderbox problems

Tony Hosking hosking at cs.purdue.edu
Sun Mar 16 16:53:11 CET 2008

There has been a big rise in tinderbox errors since the LONGINT
formatting routines were added to Fmt.i3.  This is because stubgen
does not recognize LONGINT.  I will investigate, but I suspect it is
because the m3 utilities don't know about LONGINT (this was on the
list of things TODO when I checked in the LONGINT support in the core
system).

Antony Hosking | Associate Professor | Computer Science | Purdue
University
305 N. University Street | West Lafayette | IN 47907 | USA
Office +1 765 494 6001 | Mobile +1 765 427 5484