[M3devel] What is this??? How's it possible?

Dragiša Durić dragisha at m3w.org
Thu Mar 6 20:02:32 CET 2008

Tried:

        TRY
          RTLinker.AddUnit(LOOPHOLE(dl.sym(NARROW(r.get(i-1), TEXT) & "_M3").addr, RT0.Binder));
        EXCEPT RuntimeError.E(expl) =>
          <* DEBUG "Error adding " & r.get(i-1) *>
        END;

It still fails with:

***
*** runtime error:
***    A compile-time type is missing.
***    file "../src/runtime/common/RTLinker.i3"
***

And RTType.Fail procedure, only one getting RuntimeError.MisingType as argument, looks like this:

PROCEDURE Fail (rte: RTE;  m: RT0.ModulePtr;  x, y: ADDRESS) =
  <*FATAL ANY*>
    RTException.Raise (a);
  END Fail;

But, I am getting above mentioned error.

dd

--
Dragiša Durić <dragisha at m3w.org>