[M3devel] WeakRef mechanism alive and well? cm3-cvshead

Tony Hosking hosking at cs.purdue.edu
Tue Mar 11 14:50:27 CET 2008

Sounds like we need some sort of testcase.  Would you be able to
devise one?  It will be hard to make it deterministic, but at least we
should see a non-zero cleanup count.

Antony Hosking | Associate Professor | Computer Science | Purdue
University
305 N. University Street | West Lafayette | IN 47907 | USA
Office +1 765 494 6001 | Mobile +1 765 427 5484