[M3devel] Recent tinderbox problems

Tony Hosking hosking at cs.purdue.edu
Sun Mar 16 19:46:40 CET 2008

I'm working on it.  It was a known deficiency from my addition of
LONGINT to the compiler, neglecting adding support to m3tk, but this
is the first time it bit us.

Antony Hosking | Associate Professor | Computer Science | Purdue
University
305 N. University Street | West Lafayette | IN 47907 | USA
Office +1 765 494 6001 | Mobile +1 765 427 5484