[M3devel] [M3commit] Test: Mail list down

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Mon Mar 24 19:43:03 CET 2008

Hi:
I meant, the sender should send a prior confirmation to the m3devel user account (email) besides the mail for the users of m3devel.
That's like a little wait for moderator approval  or something like that.
Thanks

DragiÅ¡a Durić <dragisha at m3w.org> escribió: Sender gets email back together with others. Maybe there's some setting
other than default you can change to affect this, but I don't think you
tweaked anything. Neither did I.

dd

¡a Durić  escribió:
>         m3devel is also down?
>
>         On Mon, 2008-03-24 at 10:37 -0400, Tony Hosking wrote:
>         > I haven't been seeing commits...
>         >
>         > Antony Hosking | Associate Professor | Computer Science |
>         Purdue
>         > University
>         > 305 N. University Street | West Lafayette | IN 47907 | USA
>         > Office +1 765 494 6001 | Mobile +1 765 427 5484
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >