[M3devel] Text structure bites again...

Jay jayk123 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 30 20:22:37 CEST 2008

Personally I'd something more like Windows -- every type and function is doubled, and one set is implemented on top of the others as long as they are reasonably expensive otherwise. And then tend to do everything in Unicode. An array of bytes is an array of bytes. An array of "characters" is usually WCHAR.

10meg default stack!
Geez that's crazy. How are you going to create many threads like that?
On Windows the default stacks are usually 1meg or 256k, but it is customizable.

 - Jay