[M3devel] Tinderbox tests on NT386

Olaf Wagner wagner at elegosoft.com
Sun May 4 15:30:40 CEST 2008

In case anybody wonders about

http://www.opencm3.net/m3tests/m3tests-NT386-2008-05-03-22-37-30.html

and following reports, I'm currently trying to run the m3tests on
NT386 in an older version to get a usable reference for the current
problems. There have been so many changes that I'm unable to keep
up with them, and some things seem to be broken.

Except for the problems in m3tests, the rest of the tinderbox
regression test framework seems to be working now for regular
regression tests on Windows XP with Cygwin. Some initialization
scripts are needed for running them, but that was to be expected.

The m3tests reports for the last two days for all target platforms
in the tinderbox are not correct (at least, if they show no errors);
there have been some structural changes and more things need to be
adapted. Jay Krell is working on it.

Olaf