[M3devel] _lowbits / _highbits (Pixmap bug-- 4.1 vs. buggy 5.x)

Jay jayk123 at hotmail.com
Fri May 30 08:31:19 CEST 2008

Also if you can send me a test case I can build and run for the current pixmap problem, please do.

 - Jay

________________________________

From: jayk123 at hotmail.com
To: rcoleburn at scires.com; m3devel at elegosoft.com
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 19:07:40 +0000
Subject: Re: [M3devel] _lowbits / _highbits (Pixmap bug-- 4.1 vs. buggy 5.x)

I have the 4.1 CD. I bought it from Critical Mass the normal legitimate way. I hacked my cm3.exe the other day to skip the license check since I can't find my key, it's very easy to do.
My observations agree with yours -- no source on the CD to the compiler, contrib includes the DEC 3.6 code.

What are the CM3IDE problems?

What is the pixmap behavior with build_standalone()?
I'm inclined to think this is not a Modula-3 problem but hard to debug remotely like this..

 - Jay