[M3devel] The undefined ROOT problem, rebuilding cm3

Olaf Wagner wagner at elegosoft.com
Mon Nov 17 10:30:00 CET 2008

Hm, now I seem to be the victim of mail truncation. I'll  try a top-quote
this time (our system administrator will investigate this). Third attempt:

It seems that this time my email wasn't complete, for whatever reasons.
I was out of town for some days so I noticed only today.

Rodney, I did ask you if you could write up some paragraphs for the
README in scripts and the web pages that clarifies this matter so that
others won't run into it again?

I always seem to miss some crucial points when trying to explain the
build system myself...

Thanks in advance,

Olaf