[M3devel] FW: SPARC64_SOLARIS?

Jay jay.krell at cornell.edu
Tue Sep 9 03:24:15 CEST 2008

ye old email truncation..

I should note that in this case, it might just be almost a matter of merely:

 SYSTEM_CC="cc"
 vs.
 SySTEM_CC="gcc"

though in my config I have "cc" and "ld" "mixed up" and have to straight that out -- so that the linker used with gcc is cc, even if cc is not the C compiler.

ie: not something as "abstract" as C_COMPILER="GNU" vs. "Sun", like how the NT386 stuff is.

 - Jay