[M3devel] AMD64_LINUX status

Jay jay.krell at cornell.edu
Tue Sep 9 11:43:03 CEST 2008

Problems:
  GC not debugged
  64 bit hosted cm3cg doesn't work; same as other 64 bit hosted cm3cg, but can use 32 bit ok
  I on big tangent building lots of gcc configurations. :(

I can't guarantee I had any GC problems, but I did have GC problems on at least
one "new" target. Probably this one.

I did commit all my changes though, you might say that's good news.

I'll debug the 64 bit host thingy first, by stepping through in parallel working and non-working.
  I actually got pretty close to this already but bailed, sorry.
Then maybe the other, but if anyone else can...

 - Jay