[M3devel] Latest ThreadPThread

Tony Hosking hosking at cs.purdue.edu
Tue Apr 21 03:53:05 CEST 2009

Jay,

I have some questions about why you have moved the Activation
declaration to C code.  I'm not sure what this gains, and I have
strong reasons for wanting to keep it in Modula-3.  I'd like to revert
these most recent changes if possible, unless you can say why you want
to retain them.  Perhaps you have a good reason, but I remain to be
convinced.

-- Tony

Antony Hosking | Associate Professor | Computer Science | Purdue
University
305 N. University Street | West Lafayette | IN 47907 | USA
Office +1 765 494 6001 | Mobile +1 765 427 5484