[M3devel] Help finding CM3 compiler for Linux?

Mika Nystrom mika at async.caltech.edu
Wed Apr 1 09:08:41 CEST 2009

Crazily enough, this seems to have worked.... just had to add
"-lpthread" to the LIBC libraries in the file.

Oh and I had to make some libXaw symlinks to get your mentor binary
to work---they seem to be on libXaw.so.7 now.  (Yes I know new major
#s shouldn't work, but it does seem to...)

Thanks for tonight :-)