[M3devel] help booting CM3 on FreeBSD 4.11?

Jay jay.krell at cornell.edu
Sat Apr 25 00:34:45 CEST 2009

> I'll fix handlerStack for you in a sec.

No, nevermind that.
Just use your installed m3core/libm3 and you don't need it "fixed".
You already have it.

You aren't bootstrapping in the right order I presume.
Try upgrade.sh or upgrade.py.
They build the current compiler against the existing runtime.

Oh, I guess you'll hit a problem in sysutils. It uses Cerrno which is relatively new.
You can just comment that out -- assume there is no error.
sysutils should maybe carry its own errno wrapper because of this.
   Trivial.
I've hit it multiple times building on Darwin from older distributions.