[M3devel] optimization [ was Re: Performance issues with CM3 ]

Jay jay.krell at cornell.edu
Mon Apr 27 04:32:12 CEST 2009

I think Tony means do you have many 'try' and hav you tried reducing
them? That is where pusheframe comes from (and lock).

We can give you back user threads, and probably speed up pthreads on
some platforms with __thread instead of pthread_setspecific.on some
platforms it exists and is more than just syntactic sugar, I think.

I assume typecase can be much faster even with dynamic loading but
need to dig, much later.

  - Jay (phone)