[M3devel] Fwd: Modula-2 to Modula-3 translator by Aachen University

Michael Anderson michael.anderson at elego.de
Tue Apr 28 12:58:00 CEST 2009

Hi Rodney,

If you'd like to upload the archives to

birch:/var/www/m2tom3/

, I'll get a public area set up for them.

Cheers,
-Mike

--
Michael Anderson
IT Services & Support

elego Software Solutions GmbH
Gustav-Meyer-Allee 25
Building 12.3 (BIG) room 227
13355 Berlin, Germany

phone +49 30 23 45 86 96      michael.anderson at elegosoft.com
fax   +49 30 23 45 86 95      http://www.elegosoft.com

Geschaeftsfuehrer: Olaf Wagner, Sitz Berlin
Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg, HRB 77719, USt-IdNr: DE163214194