[M3devel] user threads

Jay jay.krell at cornell.edu
Wed Apr 29 09:05:10 CEST 2009

Mika, thanks. Want to try the next variation? look at m3-libs/m3core/src/thread/PTHREAD/ThreadPThreadC.c.

See THREAD_LOCAL, THREAD_LOCAL_SLOW, THREAD_LOCAL_FAST? Try switching THREAD_LOCAL to use THREAD_LOCAL_FAST instead of _SLOW. On FreeBSD 5.x or newer.

It won't compile for 4.x we know.

Thanks,

 - Jay