[M3devel] WWW updates for the release

Olaf Wagner wagner at elegosoft.com
Wed Aug 5 20:50:21 CEST 2009

I've made some small additions and updates for the pending release,
mostly based on https://projects.elego.de/cm3/ticket/1019.

Some target platform archives are still missing, but we can add them
during the next days. I'd like to have some broader feedback now if
possible.

The following topics are still unaddressed; perhaps anybody cares to
fill them in:

   (c) The major changes to the compiler should be listed
   somewhere, since the last release shown on the download
   page. Right now the last release indicated is 5.4.
   There are some snapshots of 5.5, but not final release
   of 5.5.

   3 - About-CM3: The "About CM3" page, should have a section
   listing all the changes / enhancements to the language that
   it accepts vice that described in the language reference
   from Nelson's SPWM3.

   For example, WIDECHAR, LONGINT are two new primitive types.

   Also list all the pragmas recognized by the compiler as
   that is a compiler unique issue.

   http://opencm3.net/about-cm3.html

   It should also list all the architectures that are supported
   by the compiler. These should always reflect those of the
   latest "release" version of the compiler.

Please note that the latest changes are only checked-in on the
release branch. Everything will be merged back to the main trunk
later.

Olaf