[M3devel] running cm3 by relative path

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Wed Aug 26 17:37:16 CEST 2009

Running cm3 by relative path seems to act wierd.

$ ./last-ok/bin/cm3 -version
Critical Mass Modula-3 version 5.8.3
  last updated: 2009-08-22
  compiled: 2009-08-25 09:52:28
  configuration: ./last-ok/bin/cm3.cfg
  host: SOLgnu
quake runtime error: "./last-ok/bin/cm3.cfg", line 2: quake runtime error: unabl
e to open "./last-ok/bin/./last-ok/bin/config/SOLsun" for reading
--procedure--  -line-  -file---
include            --
                    2  ./last-ok/bin/cm3.cfg
  target:

$ `pwd`/last-ok/bin/cm3 -version
Critical Mass Modula-3 version 5.8.3
  last updated: 2009-08-22
  compiled: 2009-08-25 09:52:28
  configuration: /home/hudson/work/cm3-inst/ssol-sun/last-ok/bin/cm3.cfg
  host: SOLgnu
  target: SOLsun

I'll have to see if this is related to my recent change or not.

I'm also seemingly not able to change host to SOLsun from SOLgnu but that's not likely a bug in cm3.

 -Jay