[M3devel] RC3

Olaf Wagner wagner at elegosoft.com
Sun Aug 30 22:33:23 CEST 2009

Though there are still several open problem, I suggest that we now
stop making changes to the codebase for RC3 and retarget the
issues to the final release. This means

  * We do not move the tag for RC3 any further (except perhaps for
    some make-dist scripts which need some tweaking but have no
    direct impact on cm3)

  * Exception is the addition of the native installation archives
    for NT386

  * We continue adding installation archives for new platforms

The installation archives should be much better than RC2.
All further improvements and fixes go into the final release
(or RC4).

We should also announce the availability of RC3 outside of m3devel.

Olaf