[M3devel] More MxConfig

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Mon Aug 3 10:51:28 CEST 2009

ps: I should add that the way it was before was broken from
a certain legitimate point of view.

The M3Config paths were computed at build time, i.e. on Olaf's machine, i.e.
they would point into /tmp or /home/hudson/work/cm3-inst or such.

If you built things yourself, then ok, they worked.

cminstall did not handle this. They were just constant strings
in a generated M3Config.i3.

cminstall could only "fix" MxConfig.

I still think this is progress, though it would be nice if HOST worked
and I have to look into path().