[M3devel] some cvs errors?

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Tue Aug 4 13:47:32 CEST 2009

Don't know what happened there..lost the content.
Just that I use subversion at home, no branching, cheap.
Subversion seems to do branching horribly though.
Perforce does it maybe perfectly.
Mercurial and monotone and git all sound good.
If someone else does it, agreed.
They pretty much all claim pretty good easy conversion.
Not perfect, but ok.