[M3devel] testing RC2.

hendrik at topoi.pooq.com hendrik at topoi.pooq.com
Tue Aug 4 17:37:21 CEST 2009

On Mon, Aug 03, 2009 at 05:59:32PM -0700, jay.krell at cornell.edu wrote:
> Wikipedia: Aren't you subverting release manager Olaf? Not ready for
> exposure beyond m3devel?
>
>  - Jay (phone)

I asked in this list shortly before my vacation, and someone gave the
go-ahead.

If it's a problem, let me know, and I'll gladly revert the change.

The entry I provided does say it's the place to go for release
candidates, and I intend to replace it with a pinter to the real release
when it's ready.

Given the difficulty of finding any usable m3 implementation after the
great file-system disaster, I thought this was an essential interim
measure.