[M3devel] targeting kernel instead of libc/pthreads?

Dragiša Durić dragisha at m3w.org
Wed Aug 12 11:16:34 CEST 2009

I believe it is as thin as it's realistic. Ulrich Drepper is....
rigorous :)

As for various libs, I don't know. I use only glibc. But we speak
pthreads here.... glibc has implementation of pthreads over NPTL.
pthreads structures are what we look for - Anthony used these, portable
parts of glibc pthreads... If structs differ, then differing ones are
not pthreads. Period.

--
Dragiša Durić <dragisha at m3w.org>