[M3devel] more crashers

Tony Hosking hosking at cs.purdue.edu
Sun Aug 16 19:00:22 CEST 2009

OK, these are just plain weird given that they ran just fine for me
fairly recently.   I am very concerned that the churn with all the
recent Unix header unification has left us with a much less solid
system than we used to have.  If we release something that is this
broken then we will not win any converts.

Antony Hosking | Associate Professor | Computer Science | Purdue
University
305 N. University Street | West Lafayette | IN 47907 | USA
Office +1 765 494 6001 | Mobile +1 765 427 5484