[M3devel] m3gdb build errors

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Wed Aug 19 22:44:26 CEST 2009

ps: There's a related small NT specific problem where the symbols -- the .pdb file -- always gets shipped to the bin directory, whereas the intent was to ship next to the binary. I believe the fix is to move the code, very few lines, into cm3. The catch I couldn't solve right away is that the file isn't always present, even on NT, depending on config file details, so it's probably best done "only if exists", ignoring the corner case where it existed in an earlier run, config file changed, doesn't exist in later run -- though that can be dealt with too by deleting the destination if the source doesn't exist. I don't think we have a CopyIfExists primitive though. I can add one. The name should probaby be different to reflect...you know..like... CopyIfExistsElseDeleteDestination??