[M3devel] How to update tickets myself

Olaf Wagner wagner at elegosoft.com
Fri Aug 21 10:06:14 CEST 2009

Quoting "Rodney M. Bates" <rodney.m.bates at cox.net>:

> I just checked in fixed to ticket #1058.  How can I
> access the ticket system and update it myself?

You need to login to trac to view further menu options, but you don't
have an account yet as far as I can see. I'll create one for you this
evening. Unfortunately the HTTP administration is broken in our trac
setup (will be fixed and upgraded when our sysadmin stuff is complete
again).

> Sorry, I forgot the #
> before the ticket number in
> the commit message.

You can correct/change CVS commit messages with the `cvs admin'
command. Use something like

   cvs admin '-m<revnum>:message text'

Olaf