[M3devel] config init problem

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Sat Aug 22 04:13:59 CEST 2009

In the top of cm3.cfg put
if not defined("SL") SL = "/"
and/or just hardcode forward slash -- it works on Windows.

There is already similar in a few places.
Look at cminstall/src/config-no-install/cm3.cfg.

This is why m3tohtml and such were crashing, but I dealt with them.
I thought. Again, see the cm3.cfg and cm3cfg.common, etc.

I have a proposal for next release that the predefines that cm3 does
be made available to all quake clients via some new function.

 - Jay