[M3devel] trying RC3

hendrik at topoi.pooq.com hendrik at topoi.pooq.com
Wed Aug 26 20:44:17 CEST 2009

On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 02:43:52AM +0000, Jay K wrote:

> In CVS.
>
>  - Jay
Now that it seems some RC3 packages are being rebuilt, will this
include new builds for LINUXLIBC6?  If so, I'll try again with the new
RC3.  If not, I'll just wait for RC4.

By the wat, P.S.  I'm not sitting on he edge of my seat, waiting for a
usable cvsup release.  I have compiled my own.  What I'm really doing
here is testing the tgz packages.  Just let me know when it's useful
to test again.

-- hendrik