[M3devel] Hudson failures and outages, was: RE: solsun/solgnu

Olaf Wagner wagner at elegosoft.com
Sun Dec 6 15:37:00 CET 2009

Quoting Jay K <jay.krell at cornell.edu>:

> There was also a problem with SOLgnu where a bad cm3 had been built
> and gotten "stuck".
> I cleaned up the various directories in the workspace and got it
> working again.
> (There's no evidence trail.)

Great, thanks.

I've had a more or less complete server crash here at home and had to
get a new machine. I'm  still busy reinstalling and recovering.
Unfortunately, this is now also the step from 32 to 64 bits for my
server, and most of the old programs/setups don't work out of the box.

I'll probably need several more days until everything is in working
order again. So luthien will probably not be available for FreeBSD4
builds.

The good news is that I can now test the AMD64_FREEBSD stuff :-)

Olaf