[M3devel] "port simple race condition fix from head related to stopping a thread before/after it has any traced references"

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Fri Dec 11 12:22:48 CET 2009

Something is fishy here. The change is fine, but there could only be a problem

if suspending the thread didn't work? You know, the stack value shouldn't

be changing? I'm pretty sure I saw this be a problem on some configuration,

but maybe it was only user threads and maybe they are relevantly different?

Also Tony is it ok to RTHeapRep.FlushThreadState unconditionally here?

 - Jay