[M3devel] build problems on 3 packages

Randy Coleburn rcolebur at SCIRES.COM
Wed Dec 30 01:30:17 CET 2009

I've corrected a few build problems on the HEAD branch stemming from some recent changes.

Now, I find that there are only 3 packages that fail to build for me:
"m3-obliq\obliqrt"
"m3-obliq\obliqparse"
"caltech-parser\cit_util"

I'm not sure exactly what has been changed recently to cause these build failures, but I think it is the changes introduced by Tony regarding the types et al.

There was a message to the effect that these changes would force changes to the client code, so I suspect this is the case here.

If Tony or someone can give more details about what has changed, I can probably make the fixes to these 3 modules.

Regards,
Randy