[M3devel] pickle bug..solved?.. not supposed to work?

Peter McKinna peter.mckinna at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 01:27:27 CET 2009

I also vote for making V2 the default. I think the stubgen code has a hard
coded setting
making the protocol V1 somewhere. That would have to be fixed as well. Also
there is
a bunch of imports in various modules of the form Import Pickle2 as Pickle
that would have to be changed.

Also I have a couple of fixes for the ConvertPacking module for v2 that I
should put in
to do with 64-32 conversion.

I think Blair MacIntyre  did a lot of the extension for V2 and you see
comments in the
code where he has made various changes. I wonder what the etiquette is of
removing
those comments and leaving a reference to his work in header at the top?

Regards

Peter