[M3devel] elminating pthread_attr_t from cloned headers

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Thu Feb 5 18:56:06 CET 2009

Hi all;
I guess there was a 1995 try to change that Runtime error into an exception (not sure if they succeed). Take a look at:
ftp://ftp.u-aizu.ac.jp/pub/lang/Modula/m3/pkg/contrib/whenNEWfails/src/
Please
be patient if the files don't appear when loading the web page (I tried
2 times to open that url with the source files). Hope this helps.
Thanks