[M3devel] fw: alignment greater than longint?

Jay jay.krell at cornell.edu
Sun Jan 11 04:02:41 CET 2009

Well, I'm not a fan of cloning headers..and in this case it doesn't matter anyway, and I'm actively uncloning them, but a way to be explicit about alignment might be good..? PPC_LINUX setjmp.h declares jmpbuf to be aligned to 16, though the comments say that 4 aligned suffices. I made it have an array of LONGINT to get as close as I could.

 - Jay> Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 01:44:47 +0000> To: m3commit at elegosoft.com> From: jkrell at elego.de> Subject: [M3commit] CVS Update: cm3> > CVSROOT: /usr/cvs> Changes by: jkrell at birch. 09/01/11 01:44:47> > Modified files:> cm3/m3-libs/m3core/src/C/PPC_LINUX/: Csetjmp.i3 > > Log message:> remove use of sigset_t so we can prune Usignal; just make the thing properly sized with opaque data; note that it is declared in C as being aligned to 16 bytes but we can't declare that and the comments in the C header say that is ok>