[M3devel] SPARC32_LINUX

Jay jay.krell at cornell.edu
Mon Jan 12 10:46:24 CET 2009

SPARC32_LINUX is looking pretty decent now.

min and std archives at:  http://modula3.elegosoft.com/cm3/uploaded-archives/
There is something funny I saw where generated OSConfig.i3 had extra stuff at the end.
But I rebuilt and it went away.
System builds itself, Juno, formsedit, mentor come up.

After a while on the splash screen, making progress, Juno exits with:
 Fatal error: cannot open or create "Untitled.juno" in the current directory
Hm. That might be a real problem. Maybe time to unclone the stat header..
I have write access and AMD64_FREEBSD worked ok.

(Ok to have "32" in the processor name?)