[M3devel] tinderbox confusing bin and root?

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Mon Jul 20 21:56:00 CEST 2009

On three machines now I've seen work/cm3-inst/something/bin/bin, bin/pkg, bin/man.

It seems that Tinderbox might be messing up the "update"?

Maybe I setup these all up wrong myself but I don't think so.

I'll see if they come back.

I'm just now getting Tinderbox working almost whereas before I was never able to get far.

I've gotten "lastok" builds through. I haven't seen tests run but maybe the current attempts will.

Since I was using e.g. a new platform SPARC32_LINUX, I setup all the "installations" just by

copying files around. The instructions require a 5.4.0 release to exist.