[M3devel] CM3 Release Engineering Status

Olaf Wagner wagner at elegosoft.com
Thu Jul 23 15:42:53 CEST 2009

I updated the roadmap in our trac

   https://projects.elego.de/cm3/roadmap

and created several tickets, see

   https://projects.elego.de/cm3/timeline

This morning I moved the RC2 tag to a position which should
now be almost stable (hopefully), but I don't really know yet.
Many tests are pending.

Any help on resolving the tickets and other issues not yet
recorded in trac will be appreciated. I'm not sure if we can cope
with all the tasks during the weekend; I'll move the milestone
date if necessary.

Please write a ticket for every issue that is related to one of
the release milestones (one on the formsedit crash is still missing,
for example).

Again, if you need access to trac, let me know; the web admin GUI
is broken and I need to add accounts and passwords from the command
line.

Olaf