[M3devel] executable named "test"

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Tue Jul 28 12:40:40 CEST 2009

I noticed I had an executable named "test" in my cm3 install.

It is related to caltech-parser, but I don't know exactly where it came from, or if it is still being produced.

There is no capital P Program("test") just lowercase program("test") which means they only ship to the pkg directory and not bin.

Just a note for folks to check for this and delete it.

It probably only occurs if you have run the Tinderbox/Hudson stuff.
And even then I'm not sure how/when/where/why.